Friday, March 14, 2008

stolen...

i sense theft cases happening every day. Almost as frequent as a few cases an hour. Well, it's not about concrete stuffs that were stolen. It's simply... my friends. They were stolen by other friends. Sounds strange?

During Prayer Conference, i realised a thing. Whatever that i wanted or wanted to do, there will be someone or something that steals away the attention of someone towards me. Don't understand? Let me explain...

A & B are my good buddies, especially A who had been my friend for many years. B is my close friend which i knew for less than a year.

There were many instances that the two of them were together and left me out. i was a little envy ler. And i seriously feel like as though A stole B away when B was together with me. No one seems to pay much attention to me. Hmmmm...

Recalling back some of the memories, i knew that both A and B were very good to me, but the current happenings just make me feel that they take me as a puppet, that when they need me, i have to be there, but when they have something else better to cling on, this "puppet" is forgotten...

Ooooo... Sooooo saddddd...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A and B wont forget you wan la.. dont worry. ur such a nice guy. Just that A and B have a lot in common ma..
cheer up!! No one can snatch the love of God from you!
;)

Wendee said...

heyyy! apa la u!! u're a good friend wad!

ish budak ni!

Addison said...

i think A didn't mean to steal B away from u la, A and B won't leave u out wan.

Premise 1: If A leave u out, B will not.
Premise 2: If B leave u out, A will not.
Conclusion: A, B and Hon are buddies

looks like mathematical reasoning =.=" haha!!