Sunday, March 23, 2008

i kena tagged!!!

replying Dee's whatever questions...

1) What is your favourite movie?



So many Malay movies? Can't help... i just love some of the Malay movies... anyway my favourite movies are still counting...

i specially love this scene. It reminds me of my hair after applying "xtra stronghold" gel onto my hair. My stubborn hair...

2) Who is your favourite singer?

I used to like Jolin Tsai. Now no more. Too lazy to catch up with artistes.

3) Which song gets you grooving in the morning?

My stomach anthem...

4) What is your favourite fruit?

Anything not exotic.

5) Who is your best friend (excluding your family)?

i got many good friends but no best friend. Perhaps my 2 non-biological brothers who stay in Alor Star and Subang respectively.

6) Name one activity you would like to indulge in, in your free time.

ZZZ... that's why i'm this size.

Maybe, work? i love my job!

7) When was the last time you laughed so hard till your sides hurt?

Almost everytime when i'm awake... please check on me also when i'm sleeping

8) Do you recall your last dream?

Who cares?!

9) What is your all-time favourite hobby?

Multiplying my fat cells...

10) When was your last holiday without the children?

When i'm in school and work. It's a holiday for me.

11) What you want to achieve in your life?

What a tough question... err... make people happy and let them know the love of their Creator

12) What will you imprint onto your tomb stone?

Choi!!! haha... i dunno ler... but must not miss the word HOT!

13) If God, the Lord Almighty grants you one wish, what will you ask for?

The desire to sin to be removed totally.

DONE!!!

2 comments:

Wendee said...

Good... yr homework done! haha

jennifer said...

hahahaha!
first time i hear of such thing!
of ALL things to imprint on the tombstone....HOT?? =.=" ~!
haha,kla kla.... a HOT tombstone for a HOT guy! hehe =)