Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lu kata saya siapa???

Who do you say that I am?

This was what Jesus asked Peter in Luke 9. If He were to ask me straight on my face, what should i answer Him?

When i was young...
You are Jesus loh... i know You love us loh...

When i was facing exams...
You are the One who leads me and let me get good grades even i didn't study well...

When i felt dejected...
You are my friend

When i face problems...
You are my Deliverer
You will help me with my problems

When i am happy...
You are the One blessing me

When i'm in church...
You are my Saviour of my sins

When i'm in BK class...
You are the subject that i'm learning
and, You touched my heart everytime i attend the class

When i'm in the bus, going back late...
You again touched my heart everytime i read
the Gospel according to Luke

When i'm in JS...
You are my Comforter
my Friend
my future Revealer

When i was doing field work in Kampar...
You are the One i'm supposed to proclaim

When i'm doing mentoring with my brothers...
You are the One we include at the end of our conversation

When i want to sleep...
You are the One i talk to, thank, and
i know You hear my prayers




But Lord, i'm so sorry. Though You have so many identity throughout my life, many of them are not deep from my heart.

If You really ask me this question now, i'll say
You are the One who should give me this this this
and solve that that that problems...

Sorry for treating You like a slave, instead of making You
the Lord of Lords in my heart

Sorry for not putting You in my mind all the time
i do remember You most of the time, but that makes me proud

Sorry for not being a good testimony for You

Sorry for failing to be salt and light for the people around me

Sorry for my misbehaviour

Sorry for not walking the talk

Sorry that i don't love everyone

Sorry for showing favouritism towards certain people

Sorry for not obeying Your Word

Sorry for having the anger in my heart

Sorry for having the lust

Sorry Lord...

Be my Friend, King, Redeemer, Saviour, Comforter and Lord once again... hold me... do not let me fall again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,be strong!!
what you had learnt,apply it.. put it in ur heart. god hears u
god loves u!;)