Friday, March 07, 2008

Luke 11:9 So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you...

I was in dilemma lor... dunno whether to ask loan from friends or not. It sounds like i'm not good in managing myself. The deadline is getting nearer again. I can only keep praying that God will send His 'angels' to help me... Fear, confusion, kan cheong-ness, whatever kind of feeling was surrounding me...

Then, a friend who is currently working went online in MSN. i thickened my skin and ask from him. He agreed to lend the remaining amount that i owe the Prefectorial Board. He was the Treasurer and he knew my case very well.

So thank God! Indeed, He did not let me down. my SPM results will not be held back!

Even before this, i was trying every means to get money... duh, not illegal means lar... i tried Adsense, selling my assets, whatever... but those will get the money in very late. And when my friend went online, i didn't have that kind of supernatural instict that he will definitely help me. i can only continue to ask, with a thick skin.

Thank God once again for not forsaking me in this time of need and also a practical lesson taught by our Lord Jesus.

Hehe... i already got a job, later can pay them back liao!!! Read my previous post...

2 comments:

Wendee said...

hye!!!! Praise GOD from whom all blessings flow!!

Addison said...

praise him, all creatures here below...btw, check this song out by David Crowder Band.. chunted version of the classic Doxology..