Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Today deep in my heart, i cursed the suppliers 'kau kau'!!! That was becaused they made the statements and invoices kelam-kabut. This caused them to be not tally. Some even showed obvious wrong calculations on da invoices. The Cost Control Dept. has their part to be blamed as well, as they are supposed to calculate the sum of each invoice before sending to Accounts Dept.

i think i know why the cursings came to my mind. i think too highly of myself. i think that i can be such a professional in accountancy even without the basic accounts education in school. all i can think was that, why can't they be honest? why must they cheat? why must they be so careless? They... i mean the CC Dept. ... should be fired!!!

Haiz, never mind lar. Still have to thank God for guiding me to point out mistakes. i think i'm like Joseph in the Old Testament. Because of my presence there, things get better due to God's many blessings upon me. It's a way to show God's glory to others you know... Haha... Praise Him!!!

No comments: