Sunday, April 27, 2008

bye bye day...

It was my 1st experience ever to let friends stay in my house. Better or worse still (i don't know), 3 slept on my bed last night. Historic event, huh?

On Thursday evening, Shaun the Sheep came down all the way down from Penang island to meet up with the JS people in HELP college, which was on Friday night, and also 'kai kai' a.k.a. lepaking on Saturday.

Then on Friday night, Chia Ching the mecho... not macho, and William the blur... they say 1...came. Kesian 3 of them for coming at the time when i was busy. Well, Friday still have to work. Shaun has to wake up super early & go to Times Square with me. Haha. The shops are not even opened then. Saturday was my anugerah cemerlang... err... speech day lar. 3 of them had to wake up early also. I guess it's too bad for 3 of them who is not so disciplined in waking up like me, especially William... sorry arr... bocor ur sleeping skills... You really can sleep.

So about today. It's their departure date. William was the 1st to leave. Once we reached Sentul , after some hugs, he left. Next was Shaun. Brought him to Puduraya bus station. He looked tired. Thank God that he's safe. Sms-ed me when he reached Penang.

Then Chia Ching's turn. This 1 have to say more.

In the KTM heading towards Seremban, Chia Ching dozed off. i was sitting beside him. As i looked at him, i can't help but to pray for him in my heart. All i could pray for him was that God will protect him and bless what he does, especially when he steps into fulltime ministry, which will be sooner or later. My eyes were wet. But i tried my best to hold my tears back.

For the first time, i felt that KTM trains are very fast. Why can't the train be a little slower so i could spend more time with him? Lol. i know i'll leave him very soon.

Reaching Serdang, Ching woke up. i didn't look at him. i didn't want him to see my eyes wet. He told me to take care and i just patted his left knee. Then i left. He was the only 1 that didn't hug me when we departed. Maybe he thinks that we are very near to each other. Or simply he's blur, just woke up from the nap. He also told me something like he feels safer to nap in the train when i was beside. That comforted me a bit because it sounded like i'm of some use to him.

This morning i actually planned to blog about the complaints about them in my house. But i prayed that God will lead me whether to blog about that. Well, i guess that's not appropriate, so i blog about this.

Never had i felt like crying for a friend whom i know for years, but as for this friend i knew for less than half a year, who had hurt me unknowingly, my heart felt the sorrow when i was about to leave him.

Lucky you, Chia Ching.

Perhaps blessed me, to have such a wonderful and vibrant friend like Ching.

2 comments:

Wendee said...

hey when i read yr post, my eyes are wet. yes i did cry when u guys left church after myf. u guys are my very good friends. i thank God for this blessing.

i had fun

SheepZ said...

hey...not sure if my comment got through so i'm riting another 1 just in case.just wanna say sorry if my lateness ever made u late for work and all dat.if ya wanna complain bout me,go ahead.i welcome it coz its actually a way for me to know wad and how ppl feel bout me and i get a chance to improve myself.thx for having me in ur hse and taking me kai kai.i actually got lost in kl once just b4 JS started so i had a lil phobia.hehe.c ya,bro.Baa!!!