Monday, April 07, 2008

giler kuase

Seriously, though i look bubbly or super DFA sometimes, i'm very ugly. i realised that i'm actually a super gile kuaser person... gila kuasa lar...



Well, i always wanted to be up up up... the glamour, the pride, the limelight, the fans, the friends, the recognition... but i never know the hard work and efforts that one on the top has to offer.

These few instances are similar. And the common points are that God was and is involved.

Firstly, let me talk about my life as a prefect. A brief one. Election is around the corner. The 'bit*hes' just got more 'bit*hy'. Well, sorry for this harsh word. But they were really that. Almost every prefect in F4 in that year did their own 'campaign'. I did it i guess. I wanted to be high above. At least some Executive Committee posts. I ended up being a Head of Committee for one of the committees immediately below the EXCO.

Then, about my SPM. I always wanted to get full A's in my public exams. Well, that happened for me for UPSR & PMR. But just before i receive the news about my SPM results, the voice in me told me to 'expect the unexpected'. The results turned out to be really unexpected. Not full A's, but a considered-good result, with surprises here and there.

Next is the recent one. District MYF elections. In my mind, all i was thinking was the top post. But until the few minutes of the transition time between the end of the elections of the Southen and Selangor district committees and the beginning of the Federal district one, i went to the washroom. On my way, i prayed to God that if He raises me up to that position, He will help me through. Even if i do not get any post, i will be happy for the ones elected and will help them. Just to ease my kan cheong-ness and to prepare to be disappointed lar.

My name was nominated twice for the president and treasurer post. i got treasurer ler. Quite an easy thing i guess. William who is the secretary agrees that both of us will help each other since i'm slightly good in words and he is good in numbers. So no swapping of posts. LOL.

From this 3 instances, the common thing is that God did not put me in the highest place yet did not leave me out. He puts me at the right place, just right! It's true wad... because a person who has no vision like me is better to help than to organise. So the post of a treasurer is just nice for me.

i gained confidence but at the same time, no pride. So i can say that God did not cut off or lift up high my horn. horn=power,authority... . He only trim my horn to be a nice one. Haha. Thank and praise HIM!!!

1 comment:

Wendee said...

budak! use this opportunity in the district committee to bring glory to God! u can do it, mr treasurer!