Sunday, April 20, 2008

drive or not?

i think i'm a coward. i'm don't like to compete and i'm not competent.

i always put myself in those situations and those thoughts make me freak out.

For example, driving. Since that siao experience in Sitiawan and also two accidents that my brother met, which the first one i was in, i have a little trauma in it, especially when the car i'm in is so near to the next car.

In the car racing laps in Sitiawan, the maximum speed was only 60 km/hr. Even that, i felt the pressure. It was a suffering experience.

Last week after dinner, i had to follow my mummy to fetch my brother to PJ. He stays there mar. As she sped on the road (which i was thinking so, but for her, it's slow), i tried to relate myself in that situation. Lol. It was scary.

Now i doubt. Should i or should i not learn driving? Hmm...

1 comment:

Wendee said...

is thr any other reason ure thinking abt taking driving twice ar? adoi... take it up and overcome yr struggle la. haha