Wednesday, April 16, 2008

God's grace is so wonderful

Let me start my story from the time i almost finish working.

My job ends at 6 p.m. It was 5.30 p.m. and the sky was pouring super heavily. All i did was to tell God in my heart that i'll be leaving at about 6.30 p.m., and the rain to stop completely at that time, because of my halfway done tasks. So when i left my office at 6.20p.m., well, the rain stopped completely. Walau eh... God really listen to my requests leh.

Then i was in the monorail station. As usual, that place is crowded. As the carriage came and people forced their way in, i was almost at the door. All i was thinking was that the guard will signal to shut the door before i enter, and i'll hop into the next one. But the guard... he stretched his left hand and swept the people in the carriage, including me! Then i thought, it could be God's will why i got in, perhaps to get the coming bus?

I guess it was. Just moments i reached the bus station after the monorail, just about 7, my only bus to home came. So it was for this reason lar... i got 'stuffed' into the carriage. If i were to get a later one, i guess the bus i'll hop in will be at 7.30 p.m.++. And guess what, the front door stopped just in front of me, that i do not have to 'fight' with other passangers to get in fast and get a place to stand. No place to sit liao... sometimes no place to stand oso...

Though these don't seem to be dramatic or great, but little blessings and good things that come in time or on time will be cherished by me. i can count my blessings and be thankful because of these, and these little encounters made me to have stronger faith in God. Thank Him...

No comments: