Friday, May 30, 2008
1. Daniel Chiam
3. Wen Dee
1. how did you meet number 1?
YLPD 2005 and JS 2008!
2. on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your friendship with 1?
8... quite close ler
3. How long have you known 4?
Since f1... F2 onwards classmate till now... now L6
4. How do you know number 3?
Church friends since Sunday School
5. Where is 5?
Kuantan... mourning over her hair
6. A fact about number 1.
He can play guitar.
7. Who is 4 going out with?
How do i know? Going out as in...?
8. What does 1 do for a living?
9. Would you live with number 3?
No i guess... but it's great to be friends... gooooooood friends
10. What do you like about number 2?
He's slim... not really like... in fact, im jealous.. heheh
11. Do you miss number 5?
No. coz i meet her every night thru msn.
12. Would you make out with number 4?
No way! He's my classmate! and he's a guy!
13. What’s you opinion of number 2?
Likes to bully his own big brother... made the brother felt zhadou... dats me...
14. What’s your favourite memory with number 5?
Teasing each other?... She teased me more!
15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Oops... something is going wrong then... how can they go out without me?! unless going out here means...
16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Duh... msn messenger is meant to provide rooms for long chats!
17. Have you slept at 2’s house?
Never even entered his house.
18. Do you hang out with 3 alot?
Not really. The longest record was 3 hrs at church. My siao-ness almost made her faint.
19. Who have you known the longest?
3. Wen Dee!
20. How often do you talk to 1?
When both of us are online. Say... few times a week?
21. How about 2?
Something like 1... but more than 1 i guess, since 2 and i are in central and 1 is in the north.
22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
Yeah... a good friend... a place 2 release my siao-ness
23. Would you go out for a date with 5?
Too far for me... ask her 1st...
24. Do you dream about 2?
a good sai lou that doesn't bully his taiko.
25. What did number 4 do to you that you can never forget?
He lent me something to keep me off from a scandal? maybe this question should be asked another way round. what did i do 2 number 4 that he can never forget... well.. i... i f*r*ed on his face when both of us were sleeping.. ask him what's that...
26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forgets?
dunno... maybe getting a bottle for him on his bday?
27. Whats 3’s hobby?
Mangkuking... writing poems... blogging...eating... i think got more...
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
The rules are:1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning. duh... so lame
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag... which hon hon hates to do...
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Eat eat eat... first and only time when im involved in sports day. i didnt even get to run in that race. i was a substitute ONLY.
5 things on my to-do list today
- Read the Bible
5 snacks I enjoy
i eat no junk food! yeah rite...
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Set apart some money for God's ministries
- Learn driving and get a decent car
- Finance my tertiary education
- Deposit in a bank and survive with the interest given... should be enough lor...
- do something worthwhile which i have no idea now... perhaps change all into RM100 notes and swim in it?
5 of my bad habits
- digging nose
- online too much
- fart secretly and giggle with that evil voice
- eat unsistematically
5 places I have lived
- Setapak... my old house
- Serdang... current house
- PD Methodist... JS
- Penang... at Shaun's... just few days ago
- Alor Star... NOW!!! in DANIEL'S house!!!
5 jobs I've done
-Bartender... in my dad's place
-Cashier... also in my dad's place
-Accountant... haha by name only... at equatorial kl!
-business man... uniform sales head in school last time
-tax collecter... head of the fines committee when i was a prefect last time
5 people I tag
as i've said, i hate to tag people... if u think u wanna be tagged, go ahead and put this up in your blog!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
So these are my 3rd day pics!
Times Square just open her door at the monorail side. That shows how early i am when i reached the monorail station.
Reached office too early, so i took this chance to do some snapshots!
This 'shoe' chunted weh!
Haha it's actually a stationery holder!
Nama dia ialah Shamus. Irish name wor...equivalent to James. He's from Taylor's i guess, doing Hotel Management and undergoing training in this department. From St. Francis Xavier church! haha so near to PJ Trinity!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
and then, usahawan means a guy who usahakan something.
SO what does belanjawan means? haha... a guy who belanja you lunch... lame...
LOL. Maybe that's the reason some TV stations use the phrase 'bajet negara'.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Addison claimed that the food that he ate for the past 2 months was worse than what i showed you earlier, and also that the food i got is shangri-la compared to his.
Well, let me show you what is shangri-la...
Marshmellow dipped in choc fountain!!! Doesn't really suit my tastebuds. Strawberry coated with choco sauce!!!
For health and fitness reasons, i omitted the cream from the cheeeeeeezzzzeeeeee cake.
Thanks uncle Chie Kieng!
Anyway, Tuesday was a little busy for me. So not many pics in the office.
Hope i didn't put too much fillings into the bread.
Munch munch munch....
Gao dim... brruuupppp.... euueeekkkzz...
BLOATED... Yet my colleague always asked me, "andrew, how come you only eat so less arr?"
The counter where staffs get their food. On the right side is where we can get sandwiches in case we can't bear with chicken curry... heheh....
To be fair to this toilet bowl, i took its pic twice, all because i 'pang' on it twice... haha... both also because i lausai mar...
Ok peeps! i know you are curious how that access device is used. Well, that device is almost everywhere in the hotel. Basically those areas that are accessed by staffs.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Writing down my name on the bottom of the recon is a very happy thing to do because our account tallies with the supplier's. Sense of satisfaction **
Have to write down what i did daily on the calendar.