Monday, May 05, 2008

my dwelling place for the past 2 months

Haha, i think some of you are curious about my working place. Well, since this will be my last week there, i'll show you guys and girls a series of pictures. Three episodes. This will be the 1st 1. enjoy! =>

On my way to work, i'll always pass by this lamp post when i go up the stairs to the monorail station at Times Square.










Normally at this time, i have not eaten anything for breakfast. So this lamp post reminds me of something...










PRINGLES!!!


LOL!


Let me continue.


Err... let the pics tell the story.



i always use this old typewriter to issue urgent cheques. Can't believe this is still existing in offices and being used frequently.

Well... i'll add in more later... it's late and i'm sick.

1 comment:

SheepZ said...

aiyo..u fall sick ar.take care of urslef aight.wow..cnt imagine a simple lamp post reminds u of pringles.i like de sourcream n onion.kinda funny taste.haha.but then again...seeing u,i think of siu pau.haha.