Friday, May 02, 2008

boss wanna keep me?!

This is the strangest thing that can happen in any offices!

The FC in my department... not Football Club ok?! The Financial Controller, who has the same surname as i, asked me when am i leaving. i said coming wednesday. Then she answered, "So soon arr...?" My colleague was expecting me to work longer also.

Apakan daya, F6 gonna start very soon, real SOON. Availing myself to work until wednesday and leaving 2 weekdays for me to rest is already being kind to them.

Strange hor? i'm not with CAT or ACCA or whatever qualifications, not even Prinsip Perakaunan in SPM, yet they wanted me to stay. Perhaps i'm a cheap labour in their eyes?

They planned to hire someone to replace me. To be accurate, to replace the one before me. The workload is killing me! They'll work my ass off! But i guess never mind. i shall have a smaller butt. Melissa! Beware! i'm gonna win you! LOL.

i shall be half alive (to be positive)/half dead (to be negative) when i return to F6.

No comments: