Wednesday, May 28, 2008

tag again... i mean... kena tagged again

Tagged by this crazy gurl called WEN DEE!

The rules are:1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning. duh... so lame
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag... which hon hon hates to do...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Eat eat eat... first and only time when im involved in sports day. i didnt even get to run in that race. i was a substitute ONLY.

5 things on my to-do list today
- Read the Bible
- Jog
- Eat
- Sleep
- Dream

5 snacks I enjoy
i eat no junk food! yeah rite...

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Set apart some money for God's ministries
- Learn driving and get a decent car
- Finance my tertiary education
- Deposit in a bank and survive with the interest given... should be enough lor...
- do something worthwhile which i have no idea now... perhaps change all into RM100 notes and swim in it?

5 of my bad habits
- digging nose
- procrasinate
- online too much
- fart secretly and giggle with that evil voice
- eat unsistematically

5 places I have lived
- Setapak... my old house
- Serdang... current house
- PD Methodist... JS
- Penang... at Shaun's... just few days ago
- Alor Star... NOW!!! in DANIEL'S house!!!

5 jobs I've done
-Bartender... in my dad's place
-Cashier... also in my dad's place
-Accountant... haha by name only... at equatorial kl!
-business man... uniform sales head in school last time
-tax collecter... head of the fines committee when i was a prefect last time

5 people I tag
as i've said, i hate to tag people... if u think u wanna be tagged, go ahead and put this up in your blog!

3 comments:

jolishfe said...

u forgot u stayed at Kem Semangat in Kuala Kubu Baru. And few more of ur bad habits :
1) like to gossip
2) like to perasan
3) like to dream alot
4) come to PG without telling me!!


but u also have your good points,
1) give good advise (at times)
2) listen to ppl's problems
3) entertain ppl

haha

andrew wong said...

wadda! who are u arr?!

i seldom gossip u noe... i talk the truth!

jolishfe said...

who else can it b le???
d person whom u taught to blog...lol