Thursday, May 08, 2008

still episode 1... sorry peeps

My lunch! William's colleague who worked here before said the lunch 'cannot eat' 1. Yeah i agree. Sometimes it sucks! Chicken curry is often there...



Feel like eating? Yer... anyway, still have to thank God for the food.


Reconciliation is not included in SPM Accounts Principles. i did not even learn Accounts in SPM yet this is what my office required me to do.



Writing down my name on the bottom of the recon is a very happy thing to do because our account tallies with the supplier's. Sense of satisfaction **




My messy workstation... Have to refer to so many things just to do a recon.



Have to write down what i did daily on the calendar.

2 comments:

Addison said...

the food sucks? wait till u taste what i tasted for the last 2 months. this is considered shangri-la to me, haha!!

andrew wong said...

hehe... shangri-la food pics coming in...