Saturday, November 08, 2008

Sheep's tag

This Shaun arr... tag me but didn't leave a msg in my chatbox...

Instructions:Bold the statements that are true to you.Italicize the statements that you wish were true.Leave the fibs alone.Then, poke 5 people to do the same test.--------------------------------------------------- which i don't care... i leave comments behind the sentence.

I’m 170cm tall.... where got... 169.9 gua... lol...
I don’t know what I want at the moment. quite impossible... i want food!
I’m not happy. maybe.
I hate my friends. No way!
I hate my life... err...
I hate my grades.agree! i failed in maths and chemistry!
He drives. Who is "he"?
I’m bored of driving... Please la.. i can't even drive!
I have a white handbag... gross
I love dancing... not really... it shows my flabiness...
I go clubbing every week. No money!
Shopping is bullshit. yea...
I have a tattoo of a star... never like tattoo
I got my navel pierced...don't like pierceing
I have friends that take drugs.... don't know dont care.
90% of my friends smoke... no lar...
I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty. oh please... i don't even have an ex
I’m studying Fashion. No way...
I have a business running... yea.. toilet business...
I hate cartoons. some la...
I hate someone... do i?
I have 10 Guess handbags.... pasar malam ones...
I buy CLEO every month... CLEO is what? can eat one arr?
My parents don’t know about my blog... yea!!! haha...
I have an iPod.... x have la..
I don’t have faith in the current “one”.don't have any"one"
My school mates know about my blog. Yup...
I wanted to be a fashion designer. Over my dead body.
I love rock emo bands.Over their dead bodies...
I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups....anor...
I’m a rebel. Sometimes...
I’m starting to like wearing dresses.... im not a transvestite!!!
I don’t believe in love.... You don't? i do!
High school's filled with drama... yea somehow...
My parents have faith in me... not so sure...
I’ve bought shoes this month.... no la...
A blogger bitched about me before.... err... bithced...?
I hate sports.... a big YES!!!
I heart Italian food.... not really
I hate meeting new people.... no...
I hate nail polish.... x like the smell
The mother bear gives me hugs... never dreamt about that..
People should start appreciating me.... yea
High school was the worst time of my life.... yeaka...
I have red hair.... dream on...
One Utama is my second home.... that's the last place i wanna go...
I’m a guy.... duh!
I’m scared of my Biology exam.... a bit ler... Bio only la... fail mah fail lo...
I hate vacations. dunno...
We’ll last.... i prefer to be the first... lame!
I believe in long distance relationships... yup!
I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon. nice meh? i prefer food.
I’ve robbed an old lady. i'm not that cruel...
I’m starting to like applying make-up. on my pimples?
I was a tomboy.... im am boy but my name is not Tom.
At times I think I still am a tomboy.... have i not answered u?
I love bitching about people behind their backs.... im a guy, therefore i cannot be a bitch..
I still have a best friend. many...
I have a cat... no
I hate surprise parties.... i love it!
I hate planning parties.... yea... boring
I’m hot. no doubts!
I’m a sinner. yea...
I’ve got a DS/DS light.Wads dat?
I have a Wii....zzzz
I can live without music.... no way...
Video games are a waste of time....agree... *Addison read this please...*
I miss the father bear.... i dont have bears...
I love being in love.yea... huhu...
I know how to cook.yea... cuz i love to eat!
I have 100% freedom... 70++ % onli la...
Boys are assholes.... u wanna get a slap izit?
I hate Math... must make myself to love it...
I love horror films... yea... esp the disaster type
I’m happy with what I have... a bit more la...
I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.. no comments
My old friends keep in touch with me....some...
I don’t read newspapers... got la...
The news is such a waste of time.... that's why i blog..
Blogging is a waste of time... that's why i wasted plenty of time..
I hate animals.... no ler...
I can’t live without make-up... should change to... i can't live with make-up
I curse like a pirate.... a pirate's boss... to be accurate..
I’m happy with my 11 year old car... come on, i dont even have a license..
I hate people that are smart... esp those who doesn't want to obey the rules...
I love Apple Juice.yes!
I can’t drink for nuts. ...?
I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity.... har no la... im sure got some..
I’ve got a new phone.... no ler...
I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.... no way la..
I love swimming.... i guess i can only float...
I haven’t worked out since March... never work out before...
I think I’m fat.... kind of...
I love my friends and family...duh...

No comments: