Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blur case hon hon

Heheh! Last Sunday i was super blur...

Normally after church announcements, it will be children ministry time. It was during announcement that i opened my bulletin and saw...Children Ministry-Team Paul. Hey itz my team! Woohoo... but wait... i didn't prepare a thing! Noooo.........

Fortunately i remembered that currently children ministry now is doing a series of lessons about the tongue. So without any of the Bible references which i always had, i just went out and speak. I asked the kiddies whether they had said any good things about their friends and family or not.. Then the "me" was back... my perasan-ness. i asked them whether they have anything good to say about me... lol... i heard from the congregation "hot".. haha it was Wen Dee lar...

Later after that some uncles came to me and said i did well and had the gift of impromptu, since i told them i didn't prepare. Dunno whether they are flattering me or not..

Really have to thank God for this... if not i would have been in deep trouble... haiz... God please forgive me....

2 comments:

jolishfe said...

perah santan sumore la..

Wendee said...

haha i thought you didn't hear what i said