Sunday, September 07, 2008

i am a shepherd

last weekend was the merdeka week! haha. the FT district MYF had a sleepover in KL Wesley. Beside MBS! haha!

The highlight would be the Saturday nite. Pastor Herbert John from Tamil Methodist Church in PJ came over as the speaker. So when he ended, he closed in prayer. In his prayer, he said he can sense that 1 or 2 will be pastor, some others will be missionaries and so on... all i could do was to think, could that pastor be me? and i didn't focus on the prayer.

After that, he offered to pray for those who need prayer. i mah went and asked about the pastor thingy lor. Since so many ppl jokingly said that i'll be a pastor, who knows, it's God's way of revealing things to me... According to Ps Herbert, in the Spirit, he could see that i'm a shepherd. I told him i'm doing F6. He said God will not stop me from excelling in my studies. In future, i'll be equipped with knowledge like Paul of Tarsus. With the earthly knowledge and God's wisdom, i'll be able to preach effectively to older people and people of high social standing, and they will listen. Walau!!! My soul was lifted. So confirm i'll become pastor lar!!!

But wait! my studies suck. i really need to work hard to be like Paul. i really wanna be like Paul! i stood by a corner and cried.

And so... today. i went to pastor Yew straight after service to ask about this. He mah prayed for me lo. Heheh! If i really become pastor... not bad oso hor... Better still, a pastor like Paul the Evangelist... great guy for the LORD!!!

oh yea... Rev Yew told me this. He actually read my blog earlier, regarding him calling me pastor...

2 comments:

siehjin said...

pastor! i'm glad. =) the harvest is ready, but the laborers are few! come and join in the work! =)

Ian L said...

Wow...pastors reading blogs...good on him man! haha