Monday, August 25, 2008

Have you ever tried imagine the moment you are lashed by the flogs used to flog Jesus or his apostles? Have you been pricked by a cactus?


Guess what? I tried that yesterday night! Not on my back or palm, but my anus! All because of that tomato. Just two thin slice and i got food poisoning. i suspect it's a Genetically Modified Food.
When i passed motioned, the stool scratched my anus hole that i really feel the pain as if buasir bocor... but i don't have buasir la. Most probably it's the acid from my stomach since it was indigestion. The sensation is like pulling the nine tails from the hole, or stuffing the cactus in the hole and pull it out in a very fast speed. OUCH!!!
And it wasn't only once, but i think... 6 times?
Sounds disgusting? Beware of what you eat!

1 comment: