Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Revival is coming!!!

One interesting fact.

Today during Maths lesson, Ms Yap taught us about determinants of square matrices. The highlighted one was the 3x3 matrix. She said, even though we are not Christians, we need the cross. Then she showed the way to put the cross on the matrix to find the ac and bd thingy... in the end we will use that to find the determinant la... Addison didn't hear that. So when i told him, he responded in a joyful way, agreeing what she said.

Well, it's true la... Before this during Physics, Mr Lee tada. So i did my quiet time then. After that, i held the Bible and went to the front of my sista Shin Yin and chatted with her and Joanna. Ah Yin was curious. She asked me what im hugging. Before i answered, she asked, "Bible arr?" and then, "Lend me see."

Initially i thought she will flip and return to me. But after a while, i saw her still reading with full of interest. Little did i know that she actually read from Genesis 1-30. Wow! Praise God!

God really worked in ways that we can't help but to amaze it with awe. If my dad did not fetch me to school straight, then i'll be doing QT in the LRT. If so, then i won't be taking my Bible out in the class. And if so, i won't be doing QT in class and Ah Yin wont get to read it! WOOOOWWW!!! The Christians in my class were very happy with what they saw, that Ah Yin "one mouth breath" read 30 chapters of Genesis!

By the way, my Bible came back during when Maths, the last period was about to end. Since she's so interested in it, i guess i might want to buy the RM 10 hard cover NLT Bible in Glad Sounds for her...

6 comments:

andrew wong said...

correction... she actually read from gen 29... i malas wanna change

evelynlws90 said...

I guess the most important thing is that she did read it... We may not know how that 1 chapter may affect her later throughourt her life.. Like what you said... God work in miraculous ways.

Addison said...

i saw her reading Gen 11 leh in the second last period in computer lab..

Wendee said...

=)

Ian L said...

Amen...very nice!

jolishfe said...

PTL!!!