Monday, August 04, 2008

Me pastor?

Yesterday the Sunday, MYF was supposed to handle children ministry. The mangkuk president suddenly text me that she won't be coming. Wadda! But never mind, cuz i had already prepared, but also kinda last minute lo...

It was about the parable of the Lost Coin. Thank God Brian, Debra and Anna agreed to help me. So it started with Deb lost her coin and was searching for it. After she found it, Brian and Anna came and celebrated with her. Then i started my short speech. The moment i went up, perhaps it was because of my thick thick NIV Bible with cover, Pastor Yew said.. Wow... pastor. I was like zhadou lor... But then i continued with a smile. Thank God for His grace and mercy, i manage to say everything loud and clear, though it was last minute preparation.

So after the service, Pastor Yew again called me... Pastor Andrew. I buat tak tahu la... Then i replied that Pastor Andrew is in KL Wesley... LOL!!! Many also said that i talked like a pastor.

I'm not afraid of being a pastor, in fact, im comfortable with that idea. But for the time being, that is my 2nd choice.

By the way, i'm struggling with the issue of obedience. I have the ability to resist temptations. But my flesh was desiring to sin. And i'm no longer that obedient boy.

i remember a verse in the Bible that said an obedient heart is better than any sacrifices. Hmm... even putting a lot into the offering bag doesn't please God if im not obedient...

1 comment:

jolishfe said...

Mr Wong... oops... its Pastor Andrew!! LOL...
dunno wad to say bout ur crush....
Anyway... i was kinda shock to c dat pic wif d word 'HOT' in capitals sumore.