Saturday, February 14, 2009

tagged by sin yee

Here are the rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. i dowan 2 tag ppl la.
4. No tags back!!

1. i cannot take too much sugar. vv sleepy one.
2. i like doing things related to money like going to the bank and bla bla... feels like i have power and authority..
3. i just love to eat.
4. im still single!
5. i like friends to be around me at least 15/24 of my day.
6. i used to think that im hot.
8. i love to give ppl gifts.
9. i want to tone my muscles a lil.
10. i wanna eat now...
11. i just ate...
12. i just sneezed after i typed 11.
13. i love telling lame jokes.
14. i x like hypocrites. im another 1. so i hate myself?
15. i like playing with my nose deposits after digging my nose. jk la... investigating it mah...

3 comments:

Addison said...

AI YUCKSSS!!!

Wendee said...

last fact: gross le!

but typical hon...haha

Timothy Lewis said...

sweat...

me back from JS le!!!

-tim