Thursday, February 05, 2009

my cow one (ngau yat)

haha.. first of all, thankiu sooooo much to all my friends and family and relatives. All of you played a part in this unexpected fantastic day.

let the pictures and captions do the talking.

This gift is given by my CF teachers, Mrs Lim and Pn Khaw. If you do not know Pn Khaw, look at the back of the F2 Maths textbook and find Khaw Phoay Eng. Yup, she was from Confucian but now MBS!!! This gift came in a package. First was this card...




And this bookmark. See what my name means?




The card!






I'm excellent!









And then this lovely book. Reflection/devotional book. Read the Bible in a year kind of book. Not cheap. Serious!



My prefect junior gave this to me...

Earlier i gave him an angpau with some message. And he did the same thing to me. So
sweet! not swt arr... haha.. His message was...
Dear Senior Andrew:
I wish you 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' and would like to take this opportunity to wish you happiness, healthy and success
in your studies and future undertaking. God bless you and keep it up! up! up!
Your true friend, sincerely,Woo Chee Yoong.



And this nice-looking pen. So nice la him. I will love him very much like a biological brother and will shape him into a good prefect de!

Canteen uncle also gave me something! wahahhaha... it's honeydew! He gave 2 actually. i ate one and decided to keep this to take the pic. haha. Very sweet lo, and not the old, soggy type.




Then some adults gave me angpau!

Popo's angpau...

Daddy's angpau...



MUET teacher got me this. Actually the whole class had one each. The reason is my bday, and everyone gets 1. Wow... as if the class has to thank me. Haha. Strange huh? Bday boy didnt open the can, but everyone else in the class finished their drinks. Strange~

Till now i have not opened that yet.




Notice the date? haha.. my bday!

I went with Shin Yin to Bank Islam in Plaza Sentral to open the JPA account. i thought the bank staff at the counter which attends to me will wish me bday (thick skin). Mana tahu, none of the staffs realise.. So no one wished me. Haiz so sad. Neway, the staffs are way much polite than Maybank staffs in Taman Equine.


Some of you might know that i used to tell people about baking chocolate cheese cake. That's actually. ahem... just be frank.. toilet cake. Comically, my mom, without my knowledge, ordered a CCC-Chocolate Cheese Cake! What the. So funny. My joke hentam me back!

Some views of the cake. i arrange the candles! haha proud...





Look at the layer of choco cheese~


Ahhhh~ the molten chocolate on top~

And i discovered this: Many people are having the same bday as me. they are...Hilda, my junior's father, Mr Tham in 1st KL BB, Zhang Min and Kar Heng. Wah not bad eh...

And before i left school, there's a prefect girl from SBU called Elaine suddenly came and wished me bday. i was like... wah.. so shocked! Elaine came for worship practice for CF Convention and to get some name tags from Adeline. But strange huh... im not very close to her, and do not really know her, yet she wished me. She said she saw my bday notice in Facebook. Wah... she knows me? im not very popular wor... but..not bad hor her memory..

Maxis gave me free Voice Calls to Maxis lines! i manage to call Shaun, Chia Ching, William, Daniel and had some long chat.. haha not bad hor...

2 comments:

Ian L said...

Heys...happy birthday!! Sorry...i'll admit that if i had not seen your blog today, i would not have wished you at all for another year...so cham...mohon banyak maaf!! Hope you had a good one...God Bless =)

Ian L said...

I have some good news...*ahem*...well that actually depends on your take on it anyway...but in my opinion...its good news ;)

muahahahaha!