Thursday, January 08, 2009

thank God for my teachers!

Ok... she's coming... should i just leave for my duty...? Oops! That's it. My chatting partner just wished her 'good morning', and i'm pulled in together in the swirl.... nooooooooooo!!!!!

K.. fine la... she's not that scary after all. She's my chemistry teacher by the way, haha...

So she discussed with us about studies. Yea.. i know i don't do very well. But thank God! i finally got a chance to tell her my problems. You see, as a prefect, i have to go out immediately from classroom to my duty post, without a chance to ask questions about chemistry. But Pn Chan is kind. She is willing to help. She said that i can even SMS her the questions and if she's available, she'll call me back. Wow... such a wonderful teacher! I will work hard for STPM de! =>

Next was Bio class. To my surprise, the school changed our beloved Pn Aida... boohoo.... Now we've got Pn Majinah. Still, thank God! Her introductory class gave me very, very much hope for my Bio! Now i can say that i have no regrets taking F6. Serious!

Guys and gals, appreciate your teachers!

2 comments:

PuttyKitties said...

wah, siao. Put the whole face as ur pic in ur blog. LOL. Neways, dropping by to say hi.
-alexander.

Wendee said...

happy schooling!