Sunday, January 11, 2009

in a split of a second...

Have you tried being very very very close to God in a camp, but backslide IMMEDIATELY when you return home? Ironically comical, isn't it?

i was in this bersatUnite concert in KL Wesley. On my way there, i still remember the joy i had. Even while helping out, giving my sweat doing all the hard preparation jobs, i have no complaints except some pains. Nevertheless, the joy remained in me at that time.

But 1/2 way during the concert, i dunno why on earth la... suddenly the closeness and love for God hilang just like that. What? How can? But it's a fact. i suddenly lost all the joy.

Then after cleaning up the place for Sunday worship, Daniel my bro, Klang Wesley's Roy, Tevin, Ryan, Jonathan and i went out to McD. And until we went back to our room in Menara Wesley, i don't think i regain my joy. Yerrrr..... why arr?

Worst still this morning. While i was still licking my wounds, i was asked to do BM translation. What the...... i was sooooo blur. And i didn't manage to translate the whole sermon. So many words i dunno. Speaking on the spot in BM in the mini microphone is a real torture. Haiz... now oso i think i still havn't regain my joy and love for God. so sad...

pray for me ya!

No comments: