Thursday, July 24, 2008

today's our Prefectorial Board Annual General Meeting. While the ballots are counted, that uncle Tyo Wei Keat put his arms around Addison. Joanna, who was sitting nearby said to me that my 'ahem' kena stolen. Addison was like showing some satisfied face in front of me.

i of course not so syok la. i didn't want to lose out. so immediately i put my right arm around Janice my zi mui. To my horror, the girl that i said i like in my previous post saw it. Oops! Tyo & Addi! all because of your fault.

After the meeting, i went to her, who was crowned the best female prefect, and ask her la. By the way i was best male prefect & my committee got the best committee title... che wah... i asked her whether she's offended by seeing that. i was afraid that she will be thinking that i'm a pervert or playboy. Fortunately she geleng-ed kepala. Then i confessed la. That's the person i meant in my previous post was her. She knew it. i also reminded her the later post that i choose to release her from my thoughts. Thank God that she agreed that the two of us are still good friends.

As for the Form 5 boy, i leave it to him la. Whether their relationship will 'open flower & have fruit', it's up to him. i love both of them and i want them to possess happiness till the end of their breath.

2 comments:

Addison said...

wa hon, u memang perasan sekali!! haha!!

andrew wong said...

i perasan sekali oni... not banyak2 kali!!! lol.. i purposely misinterpret!