Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This happened yesterday. Just to cut the story short, i was in the library doing my Rancangan Membaca, similar to Nilam.

The library was noisy. Damned noisy. But one of the librarians dared to say that the library is his territory and thus, he is allowed to use Cantonese without being booked by the prefects. Hey brainless dude! How dare you say this in front of me?!

Ok... never mind. It's your territory. I choose not to book you. But... did you do what you should do in your territory?! You are a librarian, and you can just let the library be as noisy as your own class!

This made me failed to complete my RP when the library is about to close. You know what that librarian said to me? "Hey, 1 whole hour also cannot finish arr? What did you do arr?".

I was damned pissed off. I didn't complete my RP. I did something that i consider right. I crumpled my own paper, not saying a thing. Wow! Some of the librarians felt my burning anger. Well, i consider that i did the right thing because i did not scold nor curse nor slap them.

By the way, in the coming Board of Student Librarians AGM, you guys will be in deep sh*t!

2 comments:

foundersbadge said...

eh.. i left a comment just now but my browser suddenly jammed.. not sure if it went thru...

andrew wong said...

no i din get leh...