Monday, June 16, 2008

STOOPID idiots!

STOOPID!!! rm 120 went down the drain just like that!

All this while i thought that i did not get the letter to attend the Kasturi prize-giving ceremony. Mana tahu, today as i reached home from school, i was curious with an opened letter, which i did not care much to attend to it since it's opened and i assumed that i've read it. Well, true enough. The title is "Jemputan ke Majlis Anugerah...". My heartbeat stopped a while when i see those words. The letter was sent on the 22nd of May, which means i already got it like so long ago!

The ceremony was yesterday in Federal Hotel, a Sunday. So smart la those Kasturi bosses. Actually i knew about that ceremony when my classmates asked around about who's attending it, just that i did not have the letter to show to them when i collect my rm120. All in my mind was parent's day in church which was yesterday and the late letter will be the excuse that i'm not attending that ceremony.

But now... i really wanna shout out those vulgar words which i know in a string! The letter says that collection of the prizes after the ceremony will not be entertained.

Many told me that i did the right choice for attending church yesterday instead of that ceremony. Yeah right! If this happens on you guys, will you attend church?!

i am willing to sacrifice if the MYF is willing to present their best on parent's day, since i am given the responsibility to lead them for the presentation. But what happened?! Only 4 including me turned up. And i had school that morning. i seriously don't mind sacrificing a lot for the sake of MYF. and i could have spent more time getting signatures from my seniors for my orientation and have a fun time with them. But WHY AM i SOOOOO DUMB to even want to do this presentation?! DUMB ASS honhon!!!

At last, we didn't practice the song. We changed to poem recitation, which was LAME!!! The MP of Batu, Tian Chua was there also. Matilah... our MYF memalufied ourselves in front of him! Anyway thanks a lot for those who turned up for the 'practice'.

Now, i'm damned angry with those who did not attend. Remember how you guys make me worked my ass off last year even when it's my SPM year? i even had to attend the Christmas practice on the Sunday where my Literature in English paper was very near! Well, i screwed up my LiE paper! And all you guys say to me is 'God will bless you ya!' Fu*k off!!! STOOPID! Don't simply make decision for God! Assho*es!

I damned pissed off with those who are giving excuses all the time. They can't come because of studies? Don't bullsh*t! As if you are studying! and now you are saying that you can't help out because you didn't do well in your studies and you wanna study now. Tell me then, is it FAIR to me, that you guys wanna study and made me screwed up my SPM?! Don't come and tell me that i did very well by getting 11A's. I screwed up my sciences and maths! Don't forget i have another 4 more subjects! Buggers!

i'm terribly sorry if you think you are whom i mentioned and you are offended. i said all these coz i can't stand it anymore. and im saying what i think & feel personally. if you wish to justify yourself, do come and talk to me. i don't wish to have any misunderstandings between or among us.

sorry also for the vulgarity. i choose not to cancel them cuz those words show the intensity of my anger and disappointment.

3 comments:

enochwithyou said...

wah, imagine that sunday+go church worth RM120...But in the eyes of God, He choose you to have time with Him in the church. He loves u, and you're worth more than RM120..God loves u veri much!!!

Da Niu said...

Stand firm in what you believe !! Make God your piriority not your myf nor school nor money. Seek the Lord and know His heart. If He asked you stand for Him in your MYF then do so if everyone and everything fails you. Remember we have the audience of One. Seek His still small voice in the face of the storm

ern said...

Don't wory lah. Maybe it's God teaching you that He is more important than money. Should pray about it.