Monday, October 13, 2008

love is patient love is kind








Last time this came out and became a hit!



















Then this came out recently...




















Can't wait to get this!












Last Saturday a staff from Glad Sounds Kotaraya called me. She said the book which i longed for had finally arrived! Wooyea! => It was Metamorphosis.

Last time Bernard gave me his extra copy of Messiah. From then on, i wanted to collect all five books in this series. After all, they are not a bad choice of comics. This is the first time i read manga comics.

So today i went to Glad Sounds to get this Metamorphosis. i only flipped ler... When i reach Paul's epitles, the illustrations really made my heart warm, just like the first time i read Messiah. For a few times in the bus i felt like pouring my tears but... guy ma... takkan i wanna cry in front of so many people. One of the things that touched me was the letter to the Corinthians. love is patient, love is kind... is familiar to me, but this is the first time it meant so much to me! the illustration was just a flower which does not envy of other flowers and are able to console a loser. How i wish im like that flower!

in this book, Paul was illustrated into a very 'yeng' guy... seriously... very very yeng!... haha... there was a prophecy that says i'll be like Paul. Che wah!

Just read about the releasing of Mutiny in Japanese. So my most probable target will be that when the English one is out.

1 comment:

Elaine Low said...

aiks, 2nd manga book out d... hmm must go get :P - tq, will link u